Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sebastian Announces Plan for Relocation

It was announced today that Owner/GM Ken Argot will be moving the Sebastian Sharks to Atlanta starting the 2018 season.

"I had to 'google' the city of Sebastian when I bought the team. I didn't even know where it was." said Argot during today's press conference. Sebastian is a Coastal Atlantic town in Florida, nestled between Daytona and Melbourne. "Don't get me wrong," Argot continued, "I love Florida, but it was just too difficult to draw a crowd there. And I don't blame them. I'd be at the beach too!"

Argot is moving the team north to the ATL, Argot's current home. "The commute was getting difficult. At times I felt a bit out of touch with our team. I probably should have made some more moves this year and our press coverage has been pretty weak. Hopefully, being closer will help. I'm looking forward to watching every game this year.

During today's press conference, current Sharks posed for pictures in the new Atlanta Flames uniforms that will be worn next season.






No comments:

Post a Comment